Monday, March 15, 2004

Helooo. Nice weekend. Friday evening was BEER PARTY NIGHT at work. Muchos beeros and a lot of fun. Still, went home early and watched videos with my darling daughter. Saturday I visited my friend Júlíana that lives in Mosfellsbaer. We had a cosy afternoon with cakes and coffee and a lot of bla bla bla. Saturday evening I went to the movies and saw the film Twisted with Samuel L. Jackson, Ashley Judd and Andy Garcia. Don't spend your money on that one, just rent the video. We had the plot figured out very early in the film, sad story sorry. Sunday I went for a walk with my sister Steinka and her vicious little dog. Then I visited my friend Gunnella and got to hear the latest gossip (and tease her a little, muahahahhahah). So, all in all a fun weekend. Too bad I had to wake up at 4 a.m. last night with a severe back pain. Grrrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home