Monday, January 19, 2004

Hellooo hellooo helloooo ! Nice weekend, I'm totally rested and feeling happy happy joy joy. Friday night I watched the finals in the icelandic Idol competition. The outcome was pretty predictable, but it was fun to watch with a group. Getting home from the Idol party turned out to be a problem, the weather wasn't at its best. Still, we all made it home alive, even if the road kept disappearing in the snowdrift. Saturday I was "babysitting" my sisters 10 year old daughter, so I rented Scary Movie 2 for her and Hilda. Gales of laugher were heard in the living room, I fled to the safety of my bedroom. Then my friend Sif came over and we watched Goldmember. Austin Powers rules !!! Finally, on Sunday I visited my friend Júlíana and enjoyed cuddling her 3 month old son. In the evening I played Scrabble with my sisters. Steinka was the host, so that meant that in order to reach the Scrabble table one had to run the gauntlet past her lovely, but vicious puppy that thinks legs are the greatest snack ever. I won twice, so the evening was a real success ! NICE WEEKEND !

And now a little something from our dear friends in the USA:



Yeah, pull him over and do what ??!!??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home