Monday, May 26, 2003

Allooooo
Saturday I spent travelling in S-Iceland, where the events of one of the Icelandic Sagas are supposed to have taken place. The Saga is called Njálssaga, nicknamed Njála. All my sisters, my daughter, one sister-daugher, mother and my sisters grandchild came too. The weather was moody but at least we didn't get much rain. I saw a lot of birds along the way, a bonus in addition to seeing the historical sites. In the evening I went to an Eurovision Party at my friend Magneas place. FUN FUN ! We sat there and made fun of the songs and the singers. When Iceland got 12 points (happened twice) some person in the next building sent up some fireworks. Booom ! Sunday I spent going to the airport to pick up Hildas father and spending some time with him. And for the most exciting event of the weekend : Sunday evening I washed my fleece blanket !


"Njáluslóðir", the area we travelled on Saturday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home